lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

It all goes by so fast

IT ALL GOES BY SO FAST, doesn´t it?

So really, you´ve got nothing to lose, have you?
Nothing! You´re gonna make it "home" anyway.
You´ve gonna be exalted, and it´s gonna be
so glorious, happy, and easy.

Then, after a careful adventure review, you´re gonna slap
your hand on your celestial forehead,
jump up and down with uproarious laughter, and say...

"Dang, my thouhgts really did become the things and events of my life...
That little foolish soul was right. And as exalted as I am here,
I was there. And as easy as it is here, so could it have been there!
Oh I wanna play again, yes I wanna go back. This time I promise not to forget.
I promise I´ll believe in my dreams and myself. I´ll never let go.
I´ll never give up. I´ll keep the faith! Really I will"