domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

No matter what your faith is, or is not

No matter if you believe it or not. No matter where in the world you are. I want you to know, I´ll always be with you. In your last pray of day, and with your first smile in the morning.

Behind the eyes of every child, and in the melody of evey song, I´ll be the glimmer of the ice crystals, the rays in every sun raise, and the stars in all your nights.

And with each smile you see, every hug and kiss you receive these days, and every laugh you hear, I´ll be there reaching out through another, with blessings and tidings to last you the day,
because you and I are the same soul, same divinity, I love you. I´ve always loved you, and I always will. And no matter what your faith is, or is not, because this has been true, and will be true, every day of your life.

Blessings to you and to your family, to every single moment you joy with them, and to every single wonderful, radiant Being in your simmering, enlightened sphere.

-Remember this, and be sure to look for me all day long